Friday, July 28, 2006

Into the Woods.

First of all, I hasten to point out that Pepper is resting comfortably here on the linoleum as I write this. Meanwhile, his 'mother' -- or 'master', or 'owner' hasn't been returing my calls, which I imagine is probably a bad sign. I've been scanning the online obituaries of the Florida newspapers, hoping to stumble upon an item to shed some light on her inattentiveness. I mean, I'm not hoping that the guy dies, but bad information is better than no information. It's the same reason I am constantly attracted and re-attracted to dangerous activities. Like gambling. It's not that I necessarily want anything bad to happen to me. It's that I can't stand the prospect of nothing happening to me.

So I am going to the card room tonight for the first time in a couple of months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

;